Expressway Music Classical Trio NYC for Wedding Ceremonies and Cocktail hours.
Classical music options for weddings and other occasions.
Yan Classical is a quartet headed by the very talented Violinist Yan. Formally from Russia, Yan and his string quartet consist of Violin, Violin, Viola and Cello. Smaller ensembles are also available i.e. Solo Violin, Violin and Piano, Violin, Viola, Cello. Yan Classical is ideal for Wedding Ceremonies and or Cocktail hours inside and outside of New York City(NYC). Here are recent demo’s of YC.
Yan Classical is available for Wedding Ceremonies and other special occasions and events.
( Click the green arrows to skip tracks and listen to more songs)
Traditional Wedding Music Selections:
- Bach – Air on the G String
- Bach – Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring
- Bach – My Heart Ever Faithful
- Bach – Sheep may safely graze – Bach
- Bach – Wachet Auf
- Bach/Gound – Ave Maria
- Beethoven – Ode to Joy
- Charpentier – Te Deum
- Clarke – Trumpet Voluntary
- Franck – Panis Angelicus
- Handel – Aria from “Xerxes”
- Handel – Entrance of the Queen of Sheba
- Handel – Hornpipe from Water Music
- Handel – Water Music
- Massenet – Meditation from “Thais”
- Mendelssohn – Wedding March from ‘Midsummer Night’s Dream’
- Mouret – Rondeau
- Mozart – Alleluia from ‘Exultate Jubilate’
- Mozart – Andante from Piano concerto #21
- Mozart – Romanza from Eine Kleine Nachtmusik
- Pachelbel – Canon in D
- Purcell – Trumpet Tune in D
- Schubert – Ave Maria
- Schumann – Traumeri
- Tchaikovsky – Sleeping Beauty Waltz
- Vivaldi – Four Seasons, Winter
- Wagner – Bridal Chorus from ‘Lohengrin’ (Here Comes the Bride)