What is your fee?
The best way to get the most accurate quote is by speaking to us directly on the phone or coming in to meet with us. This way we can truly get the best sense of which of our DJ’s would be best suited for your event and make absolutely certain that your event is exactly how you’ve envisioned it to be. If you only want to communicate by email then please let us know the following (and we will get back to you right away with our fee and more information)
1. What type of event and where your event is being held?
2. What time frame do you need the DJ from? (If it’s a wedding please let us know if you would like us to DJ The Wedding Ceremony as well)
3. How many guests are you having? (We ask this because some of our DJ’s are more experienced DJ’ing larger events)
4. What have you budgeted for Entertainment(Music)? Many people don’t want to answer this for fear that if they reveal the amount they will somehow be charged more then if they had just not given an amount. With us this is simply not true. You will get exactly what you want without being gouged and without pressure.
5. How did you hear about us?
6. Would you like any additional services i.e. uplighting, dance floor lighting, projector and screen rental, etc
Once we know your unique details ( Please call or email David (Owner and DJ) or Event Coordinator Charissa) we will give you all of our information including an accurate fee for your event. 212-953-9367 | David@expresswaymusic.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Can we see a video of your DJ’s in action at an event? Or do you have a mix we can hear online?
We have some videos. Please know the dj companies who show you multiple videos of their dj’s are usually dj’s who are on(riding) the microphone throughout the entire event and encouraging line dances etc. Our dj’s will make all necessary announcements/introductions and then put the microphone away!(very different approach)
Absolutely. We encourage it. Just let us know and we can arrange a phone or in person meeting. We are very flexible and can arrange meetings around your schedule. You will always have your DJ’s contact information.
We use the highest quality equipment available in our industry. Our systems are all custom built and we maintain them continuously. We use Bose, Maui and Dave speakers for their pristine sound and “Art Deco” look that goes perfectly with the cool & unique spaces and venues here in New York City.
Yes. Our policy is for up to 2 million dollars. We will provide your venue with a certificate of Insurance for your event.
We will e-mail you our standard agreement for you to sign and return to us with a deposit to hold the date. It’s straightforward and our fees are all inclusive.
We also have state of the art decor uplighting. Ask us for quote.
“What if my questions are not answered on this page?
Please contact us. Call us at 212-953-9367 or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to speaking with you! Ask for David(owner) or Charissa(event coordinator).